From Dublin Airport:
Dublin Airport is situated to the north of the City Centre (approximately 10km from Trinity College). You can get to Trinity College via bus or taxi (There is not train / light rail service).
- Taxi: It will take about 30 minutes to travel by taxi and will cost approximately €20
- Bus: there are two options for travelling by bus:
- Aircoach (website: www.aircoach.ie) which runs 24 hours, seven days a week direct to the city centre.
- Tickets can be purchased from the bus driver and cost €7 single, €12 return. It stops at the main entrance to Trinity College.
- Dublin Bus (www.dublinbus.ie) run regular bus service to the city centre (Airlink, route 747).
- Tickets can be purchased on the bus and cost €5 single fare. These buses go every 10 minutes during daytime and less frequently in the evenings and on Sundays.
Local buses also go to the city centre from the airport and cost approximately €1.60, though may take longer depending on their route.
Those with a smartphone can download the Journey Planner app to help them with transport arrangements https://www.transportforireland.ie/journey-planner/about-journey-planner/
- Background of the User Forum
- Call for contribution
- Getting There
- Social Event: Diner in Trinity College on day 1 at 19:00