ASFINAG provides DATEX II traffic data feeds in real time with 24/7/365 availability of all Austrian highways and motorways. Principal contractors for the data would be service providers for mobile transmission to vehicles. Please visit https://services2.asfinag.at/web/trafficdata/ for registration and to acquire a contract.
Austria promotes the idea of Elementary Profiles to be provided in the same form by every EU member starte. Any necessary filtering or aggregation would be performed by the contractor.
This profile describes the Austrian Elementary Profile Traffic travel times. For more information check the attached document "AustrianElementaryProfileTrafficTravelTimes.pdf".
Version 1 (published on 24.05.2018)
- Current or near-realtime travel time feed with standard location referencing methods (Wgs84, Alert-C, street kilometers)
- Feed is split into two files: 1) TrafficTravelTimesStatic (location data), and 2) TrafficTravelTimesDynamic (travel times data)
Version 2 (published on 21.12.2018):
- Included a proprietary location referencing method, called as Graph Integration Platform (GIP), as a DATEX II level b extension
- Added predicted traveltimes feed.Comes in separate files
Version 3 - current operational version (published on 02.04.2019):
- All the predictions data comes in one single file (15 min - 240 min predictions), and the corresponding location data of the predefined sections comes in another file.
ASFINAG acts as an economically responsible motorway operator. We are convinced that modern and sustainably developed infrastructure is essential both for the mobility requirements of every single person and for Austria as a location for business. By using new technologies and innovations, we want to make Austria's motorways and expressways amongst the safest in Europe – in the interest of our customers and to strengthen the country as a place in which to do business.